Formed in 1960, Triumph Sports Owners Association (Ecurie Triumph) NSW Banch Inc [TSOANSW] is a car club for Triumph enthusiasts; catering for those interested in motorsport, social events, clubs runs, concours, restoration projects or just meeting up with other car enthusiasts.
For further information feel free to email us or call our President, Neville Bowden, on 0419 004 283
TSOA NSW is an active member of:
- CAMS (Confederation of Motorsport) – Circuit racing
- CSCA (Combined Sports Car Association) – Supersprints
- CMC (Council of Motor Clubs) – state based body that promotes motoring as a social pass-time
- Association of British Car Clubs – holds annual display day of British cars. Around 1500 to 2000 cars have been on display at the last few events at the Kings School Paramatta
An annual National Meeting is put on whereby TSOA and several other Triumph car club member gather for a mix of social, motorsport and concours events. The Nationals rotate across each state each year.
- Full membership is offered to owners of an approved Triumph car.
- Social membership is offered if you do not have a Triumph
- Family membership is offered to immediate family living at the same address as the member. Family members do not receive a magazine.